6323 67th St E, Bradenton
Let peace and serenity surround you as you walk through the front door and take in the view. Heated pool with screened-in lanai overlooks the lake with a large covered area for relaxing and entertaining. Two bedroom suite can be closed off from living area for privacy. Spacious master bedroom has king size bed while the other two are outfitted with queens. Conveniently located near shopping, dining, public golf courses and I75. Available for short-term and long-term duration.
- MLS® #A4107056
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,260
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesActivity Core/Center
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market1673
- Address6323 67th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counters
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeJennette Properties, Inc.
Price Change History for 6323 67th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4107056)
|Price Increased (from $3,900)||$4,400||$500 (12.82%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.