6468 Seagull Dr #316, Bradenton
Has been leased December 29, 2019 through April 13, 2020. Price for a 12 month lease is negotiable. Spacious second floor condo in Wild Oak Bay. Peaceful view of the Lake and pool. Nicely updated with granite counters, tile flooring in living, dining, kitchen and baths. Full size washer/dryer in kitchen utility. Front screened patio. Glass enclosed patio with sliding glass doors that open to balcony. Stairs lead down to yard and lake. Internet, land line telephone available for additional charge, cap on electric.
- MLS® #A4169414
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,314
- Year Built1980
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sewer Available
- FeaturesVehicle Restrictions, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Water View, Greenbelt View
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address6468 Seagull Dr #316
- SubdivisionTerraces At Wild Oak Bay Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market921
Price Change History for 6468 Seagull Dr #316, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4169414)
|Price Increased||$3,000||$100 (3.45%)|
|Price Increased||$2,900||$1,000 (52.63%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,900||$700 (26.92%)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,850)||$2,600||$250 (8.77%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.