10315 Cortez Rd W #4g, Bradenton
Lovely 2Ba - 1BA home fully furnished and steps to the Bay. Fishing pier providing gorgeous sunsets right around the corner. Less than a mile from Beaches. HOA includes large heated pool and spa with associated Gym. Bocci and Shuffleboard Courts. Recreation Bldg. Community Boat Ramp. Get one out here and grab this one before it's gone.
- MLS® #A4169737
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage564
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public
- FeaturesVehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ViewNear Public Transit
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorMetal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Fruit Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWhite Sands Realty Group Fl
- Address10315 Cortez Rd W #4g
- SubdivisionParadise Bay Estates Co-op Or1446/7204
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market917
Price Change History for 10315 Cortez Rd W #4g, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4169737)
|Price Reduced (from $152,500)||$145,000||$7,500 (4.92%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 5:29pm EDT.