620 Dogwood Run, Bradenton
Don't miss this one!! There is room for the entire family. 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom pool home in Greyhawk Landing. This three year old home is better than new with many upgrades.. A/C with High Efficiency Air Filtration and UV Germicidal light, All LED lights, Radiant barrier plywood helps keep the home cool, Pebble Tec saltwater pool with tanning ledge, extended covered lanai, fenced back yard, security system with cameras, ceiling fans in all bedrooms and even a transfer switch for a generator. In addition to many community events Greyhawk Landing has some great amenities - Two heated pools, spa, clubhouse, gym, tennis, pickle-ball and basketball courts, baseball and soccer fields and miles of nature trails. Come take a look today!!
- MLS® #A4404359
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,206
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market212
- Address620 Dogwood Run
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
Price Change History for 620 Dogwood Run, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4404359)
|Price Reduced||$529,900||$3,100 (0.58%)|
|Price Reduced||$533,000||$7,000 (1.30%)|
|Price Reduced||$540,000||$8,000 (1.46%)|
|Price Reduced||$548,000||$2,000 (0.36%)|
|Price Reduced (from $559,000)||$550,000||$9,000 (1.61%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.