3519 Lorraine Rd, Bradenton
Located in the midst of Lakewood Ranch, sits nearly 5 acres with 2 barns and a 4 bedroom home including an in-law suite! The spacious home is positioned away from Lorraine Rd. for privacy and includes a detached garage with workshop, a 3-stall barn and a Morton Building with dirt floor that could be used as a riding arena or converted to an additional garage and RV storage with the completion of concrete flooring. The home welcomes you with a bank of sunny windows along the front while the open concept floor plan allows for entertaining in the large family room and kitchen area. The kitchen offers solid wood cabinets and rich granite counters. Adobe Mexican tile flooring runs throughout the great room and dining room at the rear. The screened porch opens to the pool and fenced back yard perfect for containing household pets. Two bedrooms and a bath are located on one side while the master suite sits at the other side and includes access to the carport. A fourth bedroom suite complete with a sitting room is perfect as an in-law suite. This is a special property with a country feel, but located near shopping, dining and area parks. Schedule your showing soon!
- MLS® #A4405838
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,607
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingOversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Pasture, Pasture / Agricultural, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market314
- Address3519 Lorraine Rd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 3519 Lorraine Rd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4405838)
|Price Reduced||$730,000||$19,000 (2.54%)|
|Price Reduced (from $769,000)||$749,000||$20,000 (2.60%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.