922 Maritime Ct, Bradenton
Captivating, bright and spacious 5 BEDS, 6.5 BATHS, 4,665 sq. ft. open floor plan with water views, courtyard entry 3-car garage on a corner lot. Architectural details throughout, abundant windows and excellent sight lines promoting a modern sense of relaxation for casual Florida living. The great room has 25 ft. trey ceiling with pocket sliders to heated pool/spa/waterfall and summer kitchen creating the perfect indoor/outdoor ambiance. A private office off the front entry w/bonus room connected by french doors. The Chef’s kitchen equipped w/center island 5-burner gas cook top, SS vent hood and appliances, built-in oven, warming drawer, granite counters, cabinets galore, breakfast area and bar for casual dining, built-in desk, wine chiller, french door pantry, large laundry/mud room, a full bath accesses the pool, and a half bath off main living area. The first floor master retreat offers double baths each w/walk-in showers, dual sinks, walk-in closets, and a relaxing garden tub. The 2nd floor offers an open loft area, 2 bedroom en suites, 2 additional bedrooms, 6th full bath, and a large bonus/media room w/double French doors to patio perfect for family movie night or gatherings for watching the big game. Waterlefe Golf & River Club is amenity rich, central location to excellent schools, Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, Gulf beaches, UTC Mall, restaurants & shopping. River Club Boat slips can be purchased separately. Great executive style home priced below market value to allow for your personal updates.
- MLS® #A4407173
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,665
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market677
- Address922 Maritime Ct
- SubdivisionWaterlefe Golf & River Club Un10
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 922 Maritime Ct, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4407173)
|Price Reduced||$819,995||$10,000 (1.20%)|
|Price Reduced||$829,995||$10,000 (1.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$839,995||$10,000 (1.18%)|
|Price Reduced (from $859,950)||$849,995||$9,955 (1.16%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 9:59am EDT.