7703 W 4th Ave #7703, Bradenton
Rare 3 bedroom 2 bath condominium surrounded with lush landscaping. End unit with vaulted cedar ceilings, Pine Bay Forest has a wonderful architectural style. Private entry leading into kitchen with lots of counter space and a Greenhouse window over the sink. Open living/dining room with hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace and sliders to back screened lanai. Large Master suite with his and hers walk in closets, with large garden bathroom with bidet. Sliders off bedroom to access outdoor space. Two additional bedrooms, one with door to make into a suite, are located in the condo for privacy. Covered carport and guest open parking are steps away. Walk to the Overlook and sit and enjoy the sunsets over the Bay. Heated pool and spa surrounded by private fence. Enjoy a shower after you take a sauna or play a set of tennis. Tucked away yet a walk to shopping, banks, urgent care. Enjoy a morning walk to the causeway or bike to the famous beaches of Anna Maria Island. Only 119 units set in individual courtyards, this is the Paradise you ahve been dreaming of. Rentals not allowed first year of ownership and dogs must diet down to 30 lbs! Being sold As Is for the convenience of seller.
- MLS® #A4407720
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,485
- Year Built1982
- StyleCourtyard, Custom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, BB/HS Internet Available, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Cable, Vehicle Restrictions, Spa/Hot Tub, Shuffleboard Court, Sauna, Maintenance, Sidewalk, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Deed Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Association Recreation - Owned, Water Access, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Maintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Shuffleboard
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Guest, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Sidewalk, Greenbelt, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorStucco, Other
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Sidewalk, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market276
- Address7703 W 4th Ave #7703
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPine Bay Forest
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing OfficeDuncan Real Estate, Inc.
Price Change History for 7703 W 4th Ave #7703, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4407720)
|Price Reduced||$194,000||$1,000 (0.51%)|
|Price Reduced||$195,000||$4,000 (2.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$199,000||$15,000 (7.01%)|
|Price Reduced (from $225,000)||$214,000||$11,000 (4.89%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.