1039 Rainbow Ct, Bradenton
A view that will impress can be found in this waterfront pool home in the Waterlefe Golf and Country Club. Imagine looking over your sparkling pool out over the huge(1/2 acre) yard with a view of your boat resting on it's lift with a backdrop of the golf course, and the Manatee River. This home has been lovingly cared for by it's original owners. Impressive condition, and thoughtful upgrades will make you smile. Through the double front doors, you are greeted with bamboo floors in the living and dining areas, New contemporary tile has just been installed in the Kitchen, and family room. Huge kitchen features wood cabinets, and built in wall oven, cook-top, and a large breakfast bar and kitchen nook. The master bedroom has an additional sitting area, bamboo floors, dual closets with closet systems installed, and a completely remodeled master bath. This bathroom is special with marble floors, along with new marble finish in the walk in shower,updated vanities, counter tops, and cabinets. Entertain friends and family by the pool with a brick paver deck, complete outdoor kitchen, and a two story pool cage. Upstairs via the wood finished staircase you will find a very large bonus room and a balcony with seating area. Boat dock with 10,000 lb lift is ready for your next boating or fishing adventure. Waterlefe is a great place to call home with a central location with easy access to Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, now with the completed Ft. Hamer bridge it makes it so easy to travel North to St. Pete, and Tampa
- MLS® #A4417567
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,188
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Near Marina, Near Golf Course, Irregular Lot, Lot - Irregular, Golf Course View, Water View, Greenbelt View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market171
- Address1039 Rainbow Ct
- SubdivisionWaterlefe Golf & River Club Un11
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorBamboo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryFrances Wakeland Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 1039 Rainbow Ct, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4417567)
|Price Reduced (from $975,000)||$945,000||$30,000 (3.08%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.