4207 Caddie Dr E #102, Bradenton
You will not find another property at this price offering these features and conveniences! Panoramic lake-front views. Short walk to golf, pools, tennis, country club and Tiki Bar. Relaxing patio with wide lake views. This beautiful condo has $10K in recent updates including: newly glazed counters in the kitchen and baths and matching glaze in the master shower; new paint in living room and kitchen; 4 new ceiling fans; solar shading on the huge lanai doors overlooking the lake; new washer and dryer; new faucets in kitchen and baths; and new kitchen sink. This home is conveniently located close to every store you can imagine including University Town Center and Ellenton Outlets. Minutes from I-75, Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, and downtown Bradenton, and an easy drive to downtown Sarasota, Siesta Key, and even downtown St. Petersburg. The clubhouse was recently updated with new wood floors, new carpet, and new tables and chairs. Water and basic cable included in quarterly fees. Call now for a private showing, you will not be disappointed! And don’t forget to click on the virtual tour to see the property video.
- MLS® #A4420343
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,193
- Year Built1995
- UtilitiesPublic, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCommon, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market169
- Address4207 Caddie Dr E #102
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionFairway Trace At Peridia Ii 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
Price Change History for 4207 Caddie Dr E #102, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4420343)
|Price Reduced||$168,800||$100 (0.06%)|
|Price Reduced (from $169,900)||$168,900||$1,000 (0.59%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.