5100 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
A private riverfront estate awaits behind the gates at the end of a romantic winding drive. Pass through an abundance of palm trees, tropical, verdant grounds and you will discover the soothing sounds of a fountain and a Bermuda-style home, a majestic achievement of Anchor Builders, epitomizing the best of artisan-fueled craftsmanship. The interiors mix formal with informal, accommodating relaxation and entertaining with equal finesse. Sunlight sparkles through the entry foyer and opens to the formal living room with stately fireplace; sliding glass doors frame views of the infinity-edge pool and the commanding presence of 140’ of the Manatee River. To the right, a chef’s kitchen, breakfast room with aquarium glass, and family room are designed for entertaining and everyday living. The kitchen is equipped with a walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, built-in bar with wine fridge, and double dishwasher. The home includes multiple dens, a guest/family wing with three bedrooms and space to spread, large theater room, office, mudroom, expansive laundry/crafting room, whole house generator, and impact windows and doors. The luxuriant master suite opens to a sitting room and private 500 sf balcony overlooking the water. Outside, waterfront vistas enhance the infinity pool and outdoor kitchen – ideal for grilling the catch of the day. Trees of mango, starfruit, bananas, lemons, limes, and avocado color the landscape. A 230’ dock with Trex decking and boat lift will have you experiencing the pinnacle of nautical living.
- MLS® #A4421873
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,207
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address5100 Riverview Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiverview Blvd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market164
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.