224 18th St W, Bradenton
Nestled on a point between the Manatee River and Wares Creek, just a short walk from downtown Bradenton, is the historic and quintessential neighborhood of Old Bradenton. Founded in 1886 by Henry F Curry, the neighborhood packs an amazing amount of charm and personality into a small area: less than 100 homes, located on a peninsula that pokes into the Manatee River. Curry died in 1917 and the area was renamed Point Pleasant in 1921. Aside from an enviable location the big attraction here is the beautiful old homes. This Vintage Landmark 1921 corner-lot home serves as an anchor to the area. Commonly referred to as the Lambeth House and built by a son of the Curry family, this 3 bedroom 2 baths, 2617 Sq ft home (a total of 3199 sq ft) has been totally "rehabbed". Arched doorways, vaulted ceilings, 10 inch baseboards, original wood flooring, an updated kitchen with newer appliances, are but some of the features and improvements of this majestic property.
- MLS® #A4422238
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,617
- Year Built1921
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleSpanish/Mediterranean, Historical
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, Historic District, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
- Address224 18th St W
- SubdivisionPoint Pleasant Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market182
Price Change History for 224 18th St W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4422238)
|Price Reduced||$532,500||$5,000 (0.93%)|
|Price Reduced||$537,500||$100,000 (15.69%)|
|Price Increased (from $587,500)||$637,500||$50,000 (8.51%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.