5930 53rd Ln E, Bradenton
$10,000 Price improvement for quick sale! Gorgeous Sunsets and Lake Views! Come see this meticulously cared for 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath home in the beautiful community of Silverlake. Silverlake is a private, gated waterfront community with a beautiful 17-acre lake that includes a playground and a preserve park. This home is situated on one of best lots in the community with western views looking the entire length of the lake at western sky and preserve area. The spectacular sunset views every night from your updated deck and pool and spa area are breathtaking. The pool and spa is a self-cleaning, solar and electric heated which was installed in 2013. This home boasts an open concept main floor with a living and dining room area, a great room that flows into the open kitchen/ breakfast nook as well as an indoor laundry room, half bath and a two-car garage. The upstairs living area contains all four bedrooms and full bathroom with upgraded granite counters, complete with upgraded laminate flooring. The huge master suite has a large additional sitting area which can be used as an office space and 2 walk-in closets. Enjoy the luxury of dual sinks and a soaking tub in the master bath along with a separate walk-in shower as well as upgraded granite counter tops. Silverlake is a centrally located community with low HOA fees, no CDD fees, with quick access to I75, UTC, and the famous beaches of Sarasota or Anna Maria Island. Seller is offering Home Warranty to Buyer.
- MLS® #A4422689
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,761
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market114
- Address5930 53rd Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 5930 53rd Ln E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4422689)
|Price Reduced||$355,000||$10,000 (2.74%)|
|Price Reduced||$365,000||$4,900 (1.32%)|
|Price Reduced||$369,900||$10,000 (2.63%)|
|Price Reduced (from $385,000)||$379,900||$5,100 (1.32%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.