5617 Whitehead St, Bradenton
Seller motivated- Price reduced! NEW AC system installed in 2019, & Refrigerator replaced in 2018. Welcome to The Harborage at Braden River, which is a gated, water-front, maintenance-free Community featuring marina/boat docks off Braden River, walking trails, fishing pier, canoe/kayak launch area, gazebo and lakes. Amenities include a clubhouse, heated pool/hot tub, outdoor grill, game room and a fitness facility. After your active outdoor day, you can retire to your 1628 SF, "Marquesa" townhome. This features a formal dining area, a breakfast nook, full size laundry room, a half-bath, and a kitchen, plus a Great Room with double sliders that open up to a private courtyard, leading to a 2-car garage in the rear of the property. Upstairs are 3 carpeted bedrooms, with ceiling fans. The master bedroom has trey ceiling, walk-in closets, & a bathroom with 2 sinks & a shower. The other two bedrooms overlook the front landscaping, and have access to a full bath with tub/shower. This community is located close to I-75, & has shopping, schools, library, dining, golf, beach, airport etc. all within easy distances. You will just love the location, attractions, amenities and activities.
- MLS® #A4422940
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,628
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet One Way, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market144
- Address5617 Whitehead St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHarborage On Braden River Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 5617 Whitehead St, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4422940)
|Price Reduced||$200,000||$9,900 (4.72%)|
|Price Reduced||$209,900||$10,000 (4.55%)|
|Price Reduced (from $225,900)||$219,900||$6,000 (2.66%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.