7152 Marsh View Ter, Bradenton
Enjoy the Florida lifestyle in this 3 BR/2BA Capri model home, built by Lennar. This home is located on a private cul-de-sac on a large lot with open green space. A brick paver driveway, tile roof, brick facade (customized) and tropical landscaping accent the front exterior of the home. The bright interior features an open layout with crown molding, and ceiling fans (6) throughout the home. The large family room has sliding doors leading to a covered and screened lanai, the perfect spot to relax, entertain and enjoy the spacious back yard. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen complete with granite counter tops, a granite topped island for additional work space and storage, stainless steel appliances, a walk-in pantry and new lighting. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet, and an en-suite bath with a dual sink vanity, garden tub and glass enclosed shower. The additional bedrooms and 2nd bath are spacious and perfect for family or guests or offer the flexibility of a home office and more! All yard and landscape maintenance plus basic cable and internet is included in HOA fees. Your quarterly club dues include the use of two fitness centers, 9 tennis courts, multiple heated swimming pools, a tiki bar, pickle-ball courts, a community room, pool table & library room. There are also 2 restaurants & year-round scheduled activities in the community. Make River Strand your paradise!
- MLS® #A4423214
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,649
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Fitness Center, Tennis Court(s), Spa/Hot Tub, Recreation Facilities, Racquet Ball, Playground, Golf Course, Gated, Racquetball, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Gated Community, Fitness, Tennis Courts, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Golf Community, Recreation Building
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Private, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, Near Golf Course, Cul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market170
- Address7152 Marsh View Ter
- SubdivisionRiver Strand Heritage Harbour
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
Price Change History for 7152 Marsh View Ter, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4423214)
|Price Reduced||$285,000||$10,000 (3.39%)|
|Price Reduced||$295,000||$4,900 (1.63%)|
|Price Reduced||$299,900||$5,100 (1.67%)|
|Price Reduced||$305,000||$4,900 (1.58%)|
|Price Reduced (from $315,000)||$309,900||$5,100 (1.62%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.