3620 Quail Hollow Pl, Bradenton
Welcome Home to your own little slice of tropical paradise! When you first walk in to the front gate of this wonderful villa, you are welcomed by a sweet-smelling, Jasmine covered trellis that opens up to a roomy patio with pavers. From the foyer, to your left you will find a spacious and bright kitchen. The kitchen also has a side patio that has a table and lounge chairs for a lovely area for having morning java or readying your favorite novel. Upon entering the dining room and living room area you will find a wide-open and light living space. The lanai has been enclosed for an additional 200 square feet and windows that overlook the serene, tropical pond and the soothing sounds of the ponds fountain. The split floor plan is efficient and allows enough room for you and your guests plenty of room to roam and privacy. The condo is turn-key furnished and ready and waiting for you. Wild Oak Bay is a wonderful wildlife refuge and the botanical gardens are well maintained and make for beautiful surroundings. Whether you’re walking, biking or enjoying the pool and hot tub you will feel like you’re on vacation every day of the week! This unit can be bought with the unit next door (A4424617) to make a family compound. Close to both Bradenton and Sarasota Downtowns, IMG Academy, golf courses, the airport, shopping, eateries and some of Florida’s finest beaches.
- MLS® #A4424623
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,579
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Pool, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address3620 Quail Hollow Pl
- SubdivisionVillas At Wild Oak Bay Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market146
Price Change History for 3620 Quail Hollow Pl, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4424623)
|Price Reduced (from $215,000)||$210,000||$5,000 (2.33%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.