5712 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton
Seeing is believing! Come see this stunning home being SOLD FURNISHED in Tidewater Preserve and you will never want to leave. Live in this model-like home and enjoy all that upscale, waterfront living offers. Tidewater is known for its timeless beauty and easy water access. A huge clubhouse with Olympic sized pool and ALL amenities abound including community marina with very affordable boat docks to rent so that your boat is within easy and secured reach. An entertainer’s dream with gourmet kitchen, another full outdoor kitchen, storage galore, a large heated private pool, and a huge media room with A+ components, wet bar, and full bath. Enter your grand foyer and behold true open space living with kitchen, dining and downstairs living areas all flowing together. Open the disappearing sliders to your giant screened lanai and behold indoor/outdoor living at its best! All windows and doors hurricane rated. Three full suites with private baths with stone surfaces, listellos, and a large soaking tub in the star-quality master suite. Four and a half baths. All lighting upgraded and gorgeous. Whole-house wifi extenders. Three garages leave plenty of room for your “toys” and belongings. A tankless water heater, Nest thermostats, Ring front doorbell security, and fans in all bedrooms. Whole-house plantation shutters. Low HOAs for amazing amenities including a full time social director, a tennis pro and more. NO CDD fees. Close to shopping, sporting events, endless golf, and the most beautiful beaches on earth!
- MLS® #A4424693
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,460
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market65
- Address5712 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeSellstate Platinum Realty
Price Change History for 5712 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4424693)
|Price Reduced (from $799,900)||$779,000||$20,900 (2.61%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.