2227 Canal Dr #c-22, Bradenton
Don't wait to be snowed in! Now is the time to get your place in the sun with this FURNISHED second floor 2BR/2BA condo. Sunny, warm entrance! So clean & tidy! Lots of attractive ceramic & laminate flooring helps make maintenance easy. This floor plan is the one with the large master bedroom + a walk-in closet + a walk-in shower. Quiet back setting from the enclosed lanai overlooks gardens & tropical shrubs. Low monthly HOA & taxes make this much more appealing than renting. Popular Fourth Bayshore Condo Association has so much going for it - heated pool, large clubhouse, bocce & shuffleboard courts, large, immaculate coin laundry & a picnic/grilling area under a marvelous spreading tree. Here's an appealing, cost-effective way to own your Florida getaway. Low HOA are just under $275/mo & that includes Spectrum cable service. Shopping centers, places to eat out, banks, library, bus, golf courses: all very nearby. Interested? Please come check it out.
- MLS® #A4424876
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Pool, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Park View, Wooded View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeBayshore Realty Inc
- Address2227 Canal Dr #c-22
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionThe Fourth Bayshore Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market73
Price Change History for 2227 Canal Dr #c-22, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4424876)
|Price Reduced (from $75,700)||$74,500||$1,200 (1.59%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.