2908 7th Ave W, Bradenton
Welcome to easy Florida living! This pristine single story home impresses with stranded bamboo floors and natural light. The open floor plan offers endless possibilities. Begin your mornings with a cup of coffee from your ample sized screened-in front porch overlooking a quiet street in the city. The large family room is anchored with a wood burning fireplace and over-sized windows. An open dining room and large kitchen island make entertaining a breeze! The kitchen is generously sized featuring stainless steel appliances and rich wood cabinets. A large Florida room features beautiful glass double pocket doors and tongue-and-groove ceilings. Imagine walking out your back door and leaving all your worries behind as you relax in your hammock under the private oasis. Entertain guests and enjoy a cool drink at this spacious tiki bar overlooking the fenced-in backyard. At the end of a fun fulled day, retire to your serene master retreat complete with large walk-in shower and dual closets. The over-sized garage is a handyman's haven with lots of storage, work space, and a utility sink. No flood insurance required! No HOA or Deed Restrictions. New AC and tankless water heater. With great schools and award winning beaches nearby, your Florida lifestyle will be all you have been dreaming of!
- MLS® #A4424973
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,752
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Street Paved, Park View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market149
- Address2908 7th Ave W
- SubdivisionJ K Singeltary Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 2908 7th Ave W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4424973)
|Price Reduced||$299,999||$10,000 (3.23%)|
|Price Reduced||$309,999||$5,000 (1.59%)|
|Price Reduced||$314,999||$10,000 (3.08%)|
|Price Reduced (from $336,999)||$324,999||$12,000 (3.56%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.