6319 Stone River Rd, Bradenton
Active and Social Golfing Community waiting for you. Villa living, 1st time on market, partially furnished (if desired), 2 bedrooms, den, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage. Clean palate, priced to sell and add your own touch. Home has neutral upgraded plush carpet & tile throughout, barely used appliances, interior was painted in 2016, AC replaced in 2015, & roof replaced in 2006. Enjoy the enclosed Florida room with glass floor to ceiling doors & sliding screens. Located at the quiet end of Stone River road next to a cul-de-sac. Twelve Oaks community is located in a maintenance free, active golf community of Tara, an equity “A” membership conveys with property. Tara master association includes Comcast cable TV, Internet, HBO, ESPN, Music, and expansive channels. In 2016, Tara was awarded one of the Top 50 Private Club driving ranges in the nation. A Ron Garl redesign in 2009. Other amenities include two fenced & lighted Har Tru Courts, fully equipped exercise facility, steam room, heated swimming pool & spa, pro shop with PGA Professional on staff, putting green, driving range, restaurant, multi-purpose rooms in clubhouse available for meetings, cards, & other member activities. Easy access to I-75 makes it great for traveling to all the sunshine state has to offer such as beaches including Siesta Key, amusement parks, shopping (close to UTC Mall), Sarasota/Bradenton Airport, etc.
- MLS® #A4425039
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,656
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market88
- Address6319 Stone River Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Of Twelve Oaks I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
Price Change History for 6319 Stone River Rd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4425039)
|Price Reduced (from $179,900)||$175,000||$4,900 (2.72%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.