5120 19th St W, Bradenton
What a Wonderful Home! This is your chance to get this home before anyone else does! If you love Leechy and Kiwi Lime Trees, along with the feel of having an Orchard in your own Backyard then this is for you! Also, included are Mango, Sugar Apple, and Longan trees. The Seller has taken great care with this home and has totally renovated it throughout the years. The Central-Air was replaced in 2018, the HWH in 2013, Beautiful Kitchen Remodel with Stylish White Cabinets and Brushed Nickle Knobs, a Lazy Susayn Tile Floor, and a Large Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Dimensional Shingle Roof was put on in 2005. There is Ceramic Tile throughout except the Bedrooms. This Beautiful Home had the Lanai converted to a Family Room and has Newer Windows and Ceramic Tile. Has an Indoor Laundry Conveniently Located off the Kitchen and Family Room. The Spacious Living Room is very cozy and is a place for everyone to relax. Go Outside and enjoy the Large Yard and Fruit Trees, along with the Large Shed that has Electrical. Also, the Eaves are maintenance-free with vinyl trim on them. There is no HOA, therefore no HOA Fees! It is not Deed-Restricted. Keep your Front Yard looking great with the Sprinklers that are run from the Well! This is in a great location that is just a short distance from the Beach and has plenty of shopping all around! Please confirm Room Sizes and Square Feet to make sure it fits to your needs. This home is Ready for You!
- MLS® #A4425043
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,247
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Fruit Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market46
- Address5120 19th St W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionHoliday Heights Second Add Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing OfficeFirst Impression Realty Fl Llc
Price Change History for 5120 19th St W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4425043)
|Price Reduced (from $197,750)||$183,750||$14,000 (7.08%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.