10540 Cheval Pl, Bradenton
Fabulous lake front home! *Private heated pool and spa lanai with Travertine pavers and a gorgeous outdoor kitchen, with wide screened TV! If you love to cook outside, then this is your culinary oasis! *Pool and Spa heated by solar and heat pump! Added paver fire pit area on the side of the house! *Large 3 car garage to fit all your toys, and huge circular driveway to park many guests. *Original owners have maintained this home with care and love. *Electric awnings for extra shade on the lanai. *Hunter Douglas blinds, plantation shutters, trey ceilings, and bamboo floors are just a few of the extras this house has to offer. *Large lot, almost a half acre. River Club's location is high favored! It is near I75, UTC mall, and LWR Main street. A+ schools located in the neighborhood.Well for irrigation to save on water bills! NO CDD FEES. Low HOA dues. This property already has an invisible fence for your pets too!
- MLS® #A4425077
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,502
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Fence Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Near Golf Course, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market34
- Address10540 Cheval Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeUkeepcommission Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.