7730 34th Ave W #101, Bradenton
*****Available Starting April 1st 2019 *****"Brand New" luxury, turnkey furnished condo located minutes from the pristine beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. This newly completed and tastefully decorated 3 bedroom 2.5 bath condo has tile throughout and the master bedroom balcony features a gorgeous lake and community pool/clubhouse view. The living room features an open floor plan and has a balcony off of it, as well, which has lush green belt views. Palma Sola Bay Club offers a plethora of amenities including a Clubhouse with social room, kitchen and billiards table/Outdoor BBQ kitchen/Fitness center/Pool with sun deck and fire pit/Bocci Ball court and Putting Green. Enjoy vacation living 365 days a year! Rates: Jan-Apr $4,500 a month/May-Dec $3,000 a month.
- MLS® #A4425116
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,857
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Reserved, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Water View
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market148
- Address7730 34th Ave W #101
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay Club Condos
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeO'steen Group Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.