4661 72nd Ct E, Bradenton
Meticulously maintained pool home in the popular community of Creekwood. Roof will be replaced this month(April). Fabulous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home featuring a 2 car garage with a highly sought after floor plan. Decorated in chic grey color scheme this home lives large and is appointed with stunning ceramic tile throughout the entire home, set on a stylish diagonal pattern. Perfect for hosting the next family gathering this home has multiple entertaining areas and a large eat-in kitchen. The open concept kitchen features designer shaker cabinets accented by gleaming granite counter-tops, a subway tile back splash and stainless steel appliances. Take the party outside and enjoy your sparkling screened-in pool and spacious covered lanai. When it's time to retire for the evening, retreat to your tranquil master suite and en-suite with shaker style cabinets, granite counter-tops, dual sinks and a luxurious walk-in shower. This neighborhood is filled with amenities perfect for the family, including a community pool, tennis courts and basketball. Conveniently located to shopping, the new UTC Mall, Benderson Park, I-75, downtown, airport, and it's also just a short drive to the world famous sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico!
- MLS® #A4425276
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,638
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market89
- Address4661 72nd Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Phase Two Subphase A & B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.