12215 Goldenrod Ave, Bradenton
Matisse never had a palette so beautiful as this gorgeous Sam Rogers semi-custom home in Manatee County's Greyhawk Landings gated subdivision! Tropical sunsets abound in one of SW Florida's most desired gated communities. Minutes to a variety of golf venues, restaurants, cafes, theaters, opera, playhouses, UTC Mall, boutique shopping, world renowned Gulf beaches & so many more conveniences! This home has marvelous road appeal boasting a contemporary Florida style! Beautiful mature trees and custom landscaping complete the preserve lot for this upscale builder's home which can serve as host to the most elegant social events with its contemporary updated features, formal living space and sweeping panoramic views over the oversized lanai screen enclosure! Private entry to community with guard house, architectural lighting & wrought-iron gated access. Impeccable taste is evident through custom textured paint & finishes, whole house ceramic floors, walk-in closets, wood cabinetry, granite countertops & designer fixtures, den/office/library, multizone irrigation system, gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, electric range (also stubbed out for gas) & professional hooded exhaust, oversized 3-car garage with extended parking. The perfect recipe for an active Florida lifestyle! This amazing home can be yours and is offered as AS-IS with right to inspect. Taxes include CDD for amenities including two pools and fully equipped gymnasium!
- MLS® #A4426828
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,203
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, In County, Level, Street Paved, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market102
- Address12215 Goldenrod Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeExit Dream Team Realty
Price Change History for 12215 Goldenrod Ave, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426828)
|Price Reduced (from $391,700)||$389,000||$2,700 (0.69%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.