12305 Aster Ave, Bradenton
Sunrise over the pond until evening sunsets, this waterfront home and garden offer the opportunity for magical moments. The only thing better than sitting on the patio with a hot cup of coffee to watch nature wake to the sunrise of a new day might be ending your day enveloped by gentle jasmine scented breeze; listening to the fountain burble and the wind chimes tinkle their song to the setting sun. The bench under the tree beckons for you to pause and watch the birds and turtles glide by on the pond. This garden home offers many quiet spots perfect for restoring, recharging after a long day. It truly is a well-maintained 4 bed, 3 bath 3 car garage home sits on a generously sized waterfront lot overflowing with lush flowering landscaped beds and mature trees, a fully fenced back yard, a fountain, & patio are perfect for entertaining. The home’s split floor-plan provides privacy for the master suite which features a bathroom w/ separate garden-jetted tub, walk-in shower, & double vanities. Upstairs features a bedroom suite with a study/tv loft, walk-in closet, and full bath, ideal for guests or a second master. Greyhawk is an amenity-rich community it offers. many family-friendly activities including two resort-style community pools, a splash park, playgrounds, tennis & basketball courts, fitness center, walk/biking trails, clubhouse and more. Located near great schools, shopping, restaurants Welcome to Florida living at its finest!
- MLS® #A4426938
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,693
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market88
- Address12305 Aster Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope
Price Change History for 12305 Aster Ave, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426938)
|Price Reduced||$388,000||$1,000 (0.26%)|
|Price Reduced||$389,000||$16,500 (4.07%)|
|Price Reduced (from $409,900)||$405,500||$4,400 (1.07%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.