8736 54th Ave E, Bradenton
This distinctive ‘SunSprite’ courtyard plan with guest Casita offers 2,600+ sq. ft. of living area focused on the private resort style heated pool and spa, seamlessly blending the outdoors with the in. The Formal Living, Dining Room, Kitchen and Family Room all lend to the ultimate Florida entertaining experience for you and your guests. Situated on a quiet, premium cul-de-sac lot located on the picturesque 5th fairway of the Rosedale Championship Golf Course designed by Ted McAnlis. This home upgrades include a custom designed Kitchen with cherry-wood cabinetry, designer granite counter-top selection, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, dry bar and custom touches throughout. The master suite overlooking the fairway features a remodeled en-suite with the same attention to detail in the cabinets, granite and tile preferences. Plantation shutters or silhouettes shades, California closets systems, and more add to this executive level home. Other notable improvements include but not limited to; hurricane code garage door, 3M UV film on select sliders, outdoor lighting and fans, Pebble Tec resurfaced pool with tile accents, paver pool deck, indoor/outdoor stereo sound speakers, outdoor awnings, teak wood decking on back lanai, Central Vac, Intercom System and tiled garage floor. Surrounded by beauty and finely manicured grounds, living in Rosedale Golf & Country Club is a dream come true with its optional social and membership offerings and No CDD Tax for its residents. Live your best life here!
- MLS® #A4426964
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,644
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Florida, Patio, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Near Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- RoofTile, Slate
- Days on Market83
- Address8736 54th Ave E
- SubdivisionRosedale 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
Price Change History for 8736 54th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426964)
|Price Reduced||$475,000||$20,000 (4.04%)|
|Price Reduced (from $525,000)||$495,000||$30,000 (5.71%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.