2248 Crystal Lake Trl, Bradenton
NO CDDs and TOP-RATED school district in Lakewood Ranch. This stunning home is in proximity to Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Tampa, and the sugar sand beaches of Florida. 5 mins from I-75 enjoy convenience to UTC mall, shopping and restaurants at Lakewood Ranch Main street as well as great biking trails and parks in the area. The gated-community of Eagle Trace has a lot to offer to its residences, spend more time doing what you love! It is pet-friendly, maintenance-free, and offers exclusive amenities such as 2 dog parks, a tennis court, community pool and spa, etc. This home boasts over $65,000 in luxury upgrades and includes a den/office, well-appointed on an over-sized 0.3 acre lot. As you enter you are greeted by lots of a natural lighting and an airy open-concept with Norman Woodlore Shutters throughout, accentuating the ambiance. The kitchen is a chef’s wonderland, equipped with a high end GE Profile Series French Door Refrigerator, SS appliances including a gas-range and a walk-in pantry for plenty of storage. The real quartz counter tops are attractive and robust for all family activities. The master en-suite is spacious and can easily fit over-sized furniture, His/Her’s walk-in closets are a must, a roman-shower, dual vanities, and a separate wateroom make this private suite so desirable. The tranquil nature of Eagle Trace is what makes it so appealing. Have peace of mind when buying this home that the FRIDGE, MAYTAG FRONT LOAD WASHER & DRYER, AND BUILDER WARRANTY IS INCLUDED IN PURCHASE!
- MLS® #A4427247
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,359
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market101
- Address2248 Crystal Lake Trl
- SubdivisionEagle Trace Ph Iiib
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Aces Realty
Price Change History for 2248 Crystal Lake Trl, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4427247)
|Price Reduced||$420,000||$4,900 (1.15%)|
|Price Reduced||$424,900||$4,600 (1.07%)|
|Price Reduced (from $435,000)||$429,500||$5,500 (1.26%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.