344 Sapphire Lake Dr #201, Bradenton
LIVE ON VACATION NOW! This gorgeous home definitely has the "WOW' effect and a SPECTACULAR WATER VIEW! You have too see this personally because the pictures do not begin to do it justice! LOADED WITH UPGRADES! Soaring 15 foot vaulted ceilings, crown molding, totally remodeled kitchen and a NEW A/C. This elevated home has a FABULOUS water view and ALL living space and bedrooms on ONE FLOOR! You even have your own PRIVATE elevator! Habour Isle is Resort-Style living at its finest! This gated Community is 5 minutes to Anna Maria Island! Enjoy the Neighborhood Community pool or the 24,000 sq ft beach club which is directly on the Intracoastal and includes a large heated resort size pool, spa, kayak launch, sky bar, outside bar, restaurant and well equipped fitness center directly on the water. There is even a Lifestyle Director that plans activities like water aerobics, yoga, fitness trainers, live music, comedians and special events. Harbour Isle is only a little over a mile from Anna Maria beaches, restaurants and shops and two miles to the east is famous Robinson Preserve with walking/biking trails, waterways, bird watching and excellent kayaking. The marina is open with wet and dry slips ready for your boat, plus a marina store. Perfect for boaters as there are no bridges and direct access to the waterways!
- MLS® #A4428075
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,994
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address344 Sapphire Lake Dr #201
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbour Isle
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), L Dining
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market82
Price Change History for 344 Sapphire Lake Dr #201, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4428075)
|Price Reduced||$549,900||$30,000 (5.17%)|
|Price Reduced (from $589,900)||$579,900||$10,000 (1.70%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 3:29pm EDT.