5307 Bimini Dr, Bradenton
Price reduction! Beautiful, updated home on deep saltwater canal in desirable Coral Shores. Beautiful wood floors throughout this immaculate home with tile in kitchen and baths. Both bathrooms have been updated with walk-in showers and floor to ceiling tile. You’ll enjoy preparing your favorite meal in the up-dated kitchen which showcases newer cabinets, granite counter tops, gas stove top, and skylight that lets the natural light in. Plantation shutters are throughout this home, and new A/C was installed in 2018. The new boat dock includes water and electricity for cleaning your fresh fish or just relaxing and watching boats go by. Quick and easy access to open water. Enjoy the great water view with your morning coffee or afternoon refreshments from the lanai or comfortable sitting area at the dock. Large Areca palms line the walk-way as you stroll down to the water and mature landscaping surrounds this home with coconut palms by the dock and two large shade trees in the front yard. Voluntary HOA with low fee of $95 a year. Call today for your private showing!
- MLS® #A4428226
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,978
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesWater Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address5307 Bimini Dr
- SubdivisionCoral Shores Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorTerrazzo, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market58
Price Change History for 5307 Bimini Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4428226)
|Price Reduced||$560,000||$10,000 (1.75%)|
|Price Reduced (from $580,000)||$570,000||$10,000 (1.72%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.