6211 Legends Blvd, Bradenton
Former Builder's Model. A Masterpiece with over $320,000 in designer selections and appointments. Set on a beautiful lakefront homesite. 2nd floor Oasis/Loft/GameRoom has wet-bar with wine frig & large balcony to enjoy the view of Sarasota Bay! Enter into the spacious foyer & gallery while looking into the great room and outdoors. 1st floor master suite is nothing less than luxurious with the finest finishes. There is also a guest suite on the 1st floor. Formal dining room & butlers pantry with wet-bar & wine cooler. Built-in entertainment center in great room & cafe off kitchen. 2nd floor study (used as 4th bedroom) features private balcony & built-ins. Hardwood floors, Sub-Zero, Wolf & Bosch appliances and Icynene Insulation. Outdoor living at its finest. Sparkling pool and spa, outdoor kitchen and bath. Great room plan with soaring ceiling, 8' doors, granite counters (kitchen & baths), marble flooring, stainless appliances, wood closet shelving, 7 1/2" crown moldings, 5 1/4" baseboards, central vac & more. Legends Bay is a maintenance free, private, gated community within minutes to IMG Academy, Golf & Country Club, Tennis, downtown Sarasota & SRQ airport. Less than 6 miles to Anna Maria Island and spectacular beaches and sunsets. 5-10 minutes to Blake Hospital & Robinson Preserve.
- MLS® #A4428525
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,480
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional, Other
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market84
- Address6211 Legends Blvd
- SubdivisionLegends Bay
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.