16813 Berwick Ter, Bradenton
Perfectly poised to overlook a sweeping lake and preserve, this 4 bedroom, 3 full and 2 half bath Country Club East home is easy to fall in love with. Spanning over 3,700 square feet, you’ll feel a sense of calm from the moment you step inside and see the lake come into view. The main living space is open and airy, encompassing the great room with elegant fireplace, luminous dining room and beautifully-equipped kitchen with vast island for guests to perch at. Savor the peace and quiet of the master suite, where you’ll wake up to lake and pool views, and enjoy upgraded dual closets, a walk-in shower, double sinks and a separate soaking tub. Three additional bedrooms are also on the first floor, as well as the separate office which features new, bespoke handcrafted bookshelves. Upstairs is home to the epic theater room, with luxurious electronic leather recliners, a bar area for drinks and snacks, impressive 7.1 sound system and 75 inch 4K television. Outdoor living is easy to enjoy on the patio by the private pool, with full focus on the lake and preserve through a clear-view pool screen. Sunsets here are truly a sight to behold. This tranquil enclave within Country Club East welcomes its residents with an impressive circular fountain. A brand new Publix is a quick 5 minute drive away, while the many restaurants and shops at Main Street and UTC are within easy reach. Schedule your showing and experience this home today!
- MLS® #A4428574
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,779
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Park, Pool, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market30
- Address16813 Berwick Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.