11930 Brookside Dr, Bradenton
Beautiful home with designer stone elevation on a large lake. This home shows like a model! Paver drive, walkway and lovely front porch. Wood front door with side glass panel. 2 car garage. Gourmet gorgeous kitchen has white cabinets, granite, eat in bar area, huge island and large dining area. Stainless appliances, pantry, tile backsplash. Very open and bright. Generous great room with sliders off to the spacious screened lanai. Exquisite lighting throughout. Custom blinds and draperies. Spacious office for the work from home person. Stunning owner’s retreat and bath with dual square sinks, walk in shower and garden tub. Steps away from the community pool. Resort-style pool, clubhouse with fitness center, and a children’s playground. Harmony is in the Top-Rated Master-Planned Community of Lakewood Ranch. A-Rated schools, UTC Mall, dining and many recreation opportunities. Enjoy our World-class beaches that are a short drive away.
- MLS® #A4428589
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,010
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFitness, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market107
- Address11930 Brookside Dr
- SubdivisionHarmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Pest Guard System
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Intl Realty
Price Change History for 11930 Brookside Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4428589)
|Price Reduced||$364,900||$5,000 (1.35%)|
|Price Reduced (from $375,000)||$369,900||$5,100 (1.36%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.