7610 34th Ave W #202, Bradenton
Under Construction. Quiet & private location close to clubhouse, worout room pool. Come and see why everyone loves Palma Sola Bay Club and we were chosen BEST OVERALL community in all of Manatee and Sarasota counties in our class for this years' Parade of Homes. These condominiums are absolutely beautiful with an unexpected high level of finish and great location and lifestyle. Welcoming foyers, 8' solid doors, granite throughout, stainless steel 42" soft close cabinetry, ceramic tile, balconies and lots of natural light makes living here feel like a single family home. Come and enjoy the life you deserve in this gated Key West inspired community. Pictures are of a furnished model of a similar plan.
- MLS® #A4428765
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,657
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Storage, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Underground
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market77
- Address7610 34th Ave W #202
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.