5504 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton
Full disclosure, this home is BEAUTIFUL. If you like private river views from your main living areas and sweeping vistas from your upstairs bonus space and balcony, an open concept floor plan, and plenty of space to entertain, then your plan “A” is located at 5504 Tidewater Preserve Blvd. in the gated community of Tidewater Preserve. The current original owners selected this specific lot for its prime location within the community. Among the many upgrades they selected are hurricane impact windows and doors, a true 3rd car garage, and an exquisite wood plank tile floor for the main living area. And they had it pre-wired for a pool and outdoor kitchen to be able to design a custom outdoor oasis when ready. Maintenance free living creates extra time to enjoy all the amenities that Tidewater offers. Some of those amenities include the private marina with access to the river, Tampa Bay and Gulf of Mexico, resort-style pool and clubhouses, fitness center, dog park, Har-Tru tennis courts, kayak launch area, plenty of sidewalks for walking and biking within the community, including a nature trail along the river. HD cable and internet included in the modest HOA fee and no CDD. Enjoy the start to your day with a cup of coffee from the second level Lanai overlooking the vast landscape of the Manatee River with all the wildlife that makes this area home. Because the home was built in 2015 and meticulously maintained, it feels like new. If not for a job transfer, this would not be available for your plan “A”.
- MLS® #A4429479
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,441
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Level, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market105
- Address5504 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 5504 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429479)
|Price Reduced||$725,000||$25,000 (3.33%)|
|Price Reduced (from $769,000)||$750,000||$19,000 (2.47%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.