7122 83rd Dr E, Bradenton
Beautiful townhome on a quiet Cul-De-Sac, in the centrally located gated community of Sabal Bay! This move in ready home boasts three bedrooms, two and a half baths with an open concept floor plan, tall ceilings and tile throughout the first floor for easy maintenance. Enjoy entertaining in the kitchen and great room which look out onto the screened lanai through a set of stacking sliders. Quite a few upgrades to the home have been done and include updated kitchen cabinets and quartz countertops, fresh paint, a new garage door, freshly coated garage flooring, and brand new A/C parts. The spacious master suite features vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet and ensuite bath with dual sinks. Enjoy a true Florida lifestyle in the Sabal Bay community with a large community pool, fitness center, covered cabana, and playground. Sabal Bay is ideally located near the area’s top attractions such as shopping at the UTC Mall, a variety of restaurants, Nathan Benderson Park, local beaches, and is just moments to I-75--making for an easy commute anywhere! *Ask your Realtor® how you can “walk” this property from the comfort of your home using our Interactive 3D Showcase.*
- MLS® #A4429881
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,596
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Group
- Address7122 83rd Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionSabal Bay Ph 3 A Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market283
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.