4940 Maymont Park Cir, Bradenton
Don’t miss a chance to own in this quiet neighborhood of neatly manicured lawns surrounded by luxurious tropical landscaping. Step inside this well maintained, split plan, 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa and begin your journey in the sun filled den across from the spacious guest bedroom. Just down the hall you will find a spacious, open kitchen with top-of-the-line, gently used stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and solid wood cabinets. The room is anchored by a fabulous granite topped island, perfect for family gatherings, wine tastings and creating that gourmet feast. The master bedroom allows for privacy as it is en-suite with dual sinks and a nicely tiled walk in shower and private water closet. There is a great looking screened lanai added by the current owner to while away a lazy afternoon with a good book or enjoy an evening of fresh air and great company. This home was built by award winning Neal Communities and will check off all of the boxes on your list.
- MLS® #A4429949
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,434
- Year Built2013
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address4940 Maymont Park Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeHunt Brothers Realty, Inc.
Price Change History for 4940 Maymont Park Cir, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429949)
|Price Reduced (from $275,000)||$249,000||$26,000 (9.45%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.