13014 Bliss Loop, Bradenton
MOTIVATED SELLERS! MAKE AN OFFER on this Gorgeous, BETTER THAN NEW, home on a coveted private preserve lot. The amazing lot has beautiful mature Oaks with a lake view! The serene setting gives the old Florida feel while the extended lanai provides ample space for cookouts. It is already preset for a pool as well! The Palermo is a large, practical home with open living areas and private nooks. The interior features beautiful upgrades with tile, crown molding, a massive walk-in master closet with extra shelving, a butler's pantry and closet pantry. The gourmet kitchen has many upgrades including quartz counter tops and upgraded cabinets. The serving bar is open to the family room. The great room, kitchen and master bedroom all have an amazing view of the nature preserve. The master bathroom suite has hers and his granite sinks, a walk-in shower and a spacious walk-in closet! The community offers a playground and dog park. Take a tour of this house today! The pictures do not do it justice!
- MLS® #A4430066
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,017
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Phone Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Park
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Conservation Area, Conservation, Water View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market102
- Address13014 Bliss Loop
- SubdivisionSerenity Creek Sub A Rep Of T
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Dry Bar, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Pest Guard System, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeHorizon Realty International
Price Change History for 13014 Bliss Loop, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430066)
|Price Reduced||$442,500||$500 (0.11%)|
|Price Reduced||$443,000||$2,000 (0.45%)|
|Price Reduced||$445,000||$3,500 (0.78%)|
|Price Reduced (from $449,900)||$448,500||$1,400 (0.31%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 9:29am EDT.