309 30th Ave E, Bradenton
No HOA or CDD. Very few of these large 2 bedroom 2 bath homes with plenty of parking on the market at this price. Home has a fenced in yard with mature trees. Easy access to schools, work, and play. Bathroom has a built in vanity. Living room with fire place. Dining room with built ins. This home has a lot to offer.
- MLS® #A4430426
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,388
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Other
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeScholfield Realty Inc
- Address309 30th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionPleasant Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market91
Price Change History for 309 30th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430426)
|Price Reduced (from $174,900)||$169,900||$5,000 (2.86%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.