10663 Old Grove Cir, Bradenton
FABULOUS LOCATION! Benefit from next-door proximity to Lakewood Ranch, without the high fees, in this POOL HOME on GOLF COURSE with GOLF and LAKE VIEWS. Enjoy living in a Golf-Course Community with NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS, LOW HOA FEE (only $485/year) and NO CDD FEE! Welcome to GREENFIELD PLANTATION. Now you can afford to enjoy the Florida Lifestyle you deserve! Plus, Elementary and Middle Schools are located adjacent to the community and easily accessed from this home's location without the need to cross busy streets. This home features A NEW ROOF (MAY 2019); HVAC and POOL HEATER replaced 2014; POOL PUMP replaced 2017. GORGEOUS LANDSCAPING with curbing and attractive curving walkways. Step inside to a LIGHT and BRIGHT interior with Soaring CATHEDRAL CEILINGS, and an OPEN, SPLIT floor plan, CORIAN COUNTERS in kitchen, and a WALK-IN, ROMAN SHOWER in Master Bath. This home is designed to integrate the outdoors into your living space. Sliding glass doors open from 3 rooms to the lanai, with its SPARKLING POOL, TRANQUIL SPA and WATERFALL. Relax and enjoy the serenity and beauty that surround you. For your protection. removeable, HURRICANE SHUTTERS are included. Conveniently located just 2 miles east of I-75 providing close access to all that the Sarasota-Bradenton area has to offer. And if you prefer an alternate to I-75, the Fort Hamer Bridge just to the north provides easy access to the Ellenton Outlet mall and points beyond. Check out the attached fly-over and 3D virtual walk-through tours!
- MLS® #A4434537
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,656
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market3
- Address10663 Old Grove Cir
- SubdivisionOld Grove At Greenfield Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Exhaust Fans, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.