13019 Magpie Pl, Bradenton
Come see this elegant "move-in" ready home that shows like a model. This custom built Sam Rogers home has amazing features & upgrades galore. If you are looking for the perfect entertainment layout or need to work from home this is it. An additional oversized game/flex/bonus room can easily become a 5th bedroom or use for home schooling. The gourmet kitchen is just off the formal living area that will invite any chef to create a delightful meal. The raised panel cabinets with seeded glass accents & glazed finish along with stainless steel appliances, solid surfaces with glass-tiled backsplash will "WOW" you. No such thing as too many cooks in the kitchen! You won't miss the prep island with farm sink that will allow for more than one chef in the kitchen. Gorgeous formal dining with butler pantry & extended server buffet compliments the kitchen. The split plan offers a grand master suite with 3 walk-in closets & spacious bath area. Two other bedrooms on the other side of the home are nestled by the family room to the rear of the home. The 4th bedroom to the front of the home is currently being used as an office. This gorgeous home features upgraded lighting & ceiling fans throughout, walnut wood flooring in select areas, wide baseboards, high double tray ceilings & so much more! The numerous pocket doors throughout can easily be overlooked. Professionally landscaped with preserve views on one side & water views in the rear allow for a pool to be easily added. Check out the video link. Tax bill includes CDD
- MLS® #A4434574
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,485
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market305
- Address13019 Magpie Pl
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Select
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.