12051 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
Positioned to sell quickly, this well cared for home offers 5 bedrooms & 4 baths is located on premier 1/4 acre lake lot in the popular & family friendly Central Park in Lakewood Ranch. This Clear Day model from Neal Homes offers plenty of flexibility for working couples & growing families, need his/her offices no problem, want that extra bedroom or in-law suite, the 2nd flr Bonus Rm w/full bath & walk in closet is perfect. This home is over 3000 sq ft offers a neutral color scheme & is well appointed with many upgrades, engineered wood flooring throughout main level, central vac, ss appliances, beautiful cream colored wood cabinets, walk in pantry, center island, stone counters in kitchen. The open floor plan is very conducive for entertaining family, friends & includes surround sound. All bathrooms are tastefully tiled & have wood vanities. Master Bdr/Ba has walk in closets plus his & hers vanities in bath. There is plenty of closet space & storage in this home along with an oversized 3 car garage. Home is efficiently designed with 2 separate A/C systems to maximize comfort for all. On the outside enjoy the lake view and privacy from your pool with spa that is all remotely controlled. Want an outdoor kitchen? This home is fully plumbed with gas, water and electric to accommodate your future outdoor kitchen. Landscape lighting accents the front of your home at night. Central Park is perfectly located to many area amenities like shopping, restaurants, golf courses plus offers many of its own. A MUST SEE!
- MLS® #A4434654
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,084
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market20
- Address12051 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subph B-2a & B-2c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.