411 67th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton
This home literally has it all!! Invite all of your family and friends over, this 4/2 pool home screams ENTERTAINMENT with outside bbq/ kitchen, bar and extra large pool/lanai. This awesome home sits on over a half acre, beautifully landscaped, corner lot with a detached garage/workshop and carport in the backyard. Do you have tons of DIY projects that you’re always working on? Turn the extra structure into your own workshop or she-shed or just storage for all of your tools. The oversized 2 car garage can fit 3 cars or can use as another workshop and has a half bathroom… a hobbyist’s dream home! Once you come in from the pool/lanai/bar or workshop, relax in front of the wood burning fireplace. There are many closets for storage and a walk-in pantry! This is a MUST SEE!
- MLS® #A4434812
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,369
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBath In Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market25
- Address411 67th Avenue Dr W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionGreenview Rep
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFlorine J. Abel Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Platinum Realty
Price Change History for 411 67th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4434812)
|Price Reduced (from $359,900)||$349,900||$10,000 (2.78%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.