810 Spring Lakes Blvd, Bradenton
Some properties just have the Jazz. This is definitely one! The lake view through new windows from your Florida room means waterfront dining every meal. Ground floor means no stairs to climb; single story means no upstairs neighbors; the lush greenery on your front patio makes morning coffee all the richer. New plank flooring throughout means easy clean-up and a fresh look; the open kitchen means the family chef will enjoy cooking AND company at the same time; the community pool means you can be refreshed body and soul without doing the maintenance. Spring Lakes is a richly landscaped Audubon Society Bird and Wildlife Sanctuary community in the midst of Bradenton that gives you great access to beaches, preserves, golfing, and nightlife...but you might just want to hang out at home or walk in the community in the shade the community's oak canopy.
- MLS® #A4434880
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,545
- Year Built1984
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Days on Market10
- Address810 Spring Lakes Blvd
- SubdivisionSpring Lakes Vi Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.