3905 32nd Ln E, Bradenton
One of Bradenton's finest locations in Highland Ridge. With convenient shopping, dining and quick access to Sarasota, the interstate, beaches and all the activities famous to Florida. This spacious four bedrooms three bath home includes an upstairs bonus room, living room, and large family room or great room. Wonderful floorplan circles around the kitchen with closet pantry. Laundry on the main floor tucked away with passage to the three car garage! And the pool... OMG! Wide spanned screen enclosure provides enormous outdoor space to enjoy. The pebble tec lifetime lined pool AND spa have a rich lagoon effect and are quickly heated with the electric pool heater. All controlled remotely so you can flip on the spa from any room! 120-foot deep lot backs up to a community preserve for privacy and enjoying the wildlife that passes. Grand driveway offers plenty of parking inside the 3 car garage and out. Three full bathrooms are conveniently located by bedrooms and with pool access for wet entry with tubs and a shower stall for the master bath. A grand garden tub is a simple pleasure for a private retreat in the king bathroom. The upstairs bonus room could easily be used as a second master suite, pool table or theater room with stadium levels in place. Warm real wood flooring upstairs is easy to keep sparkling. Newer Air conditioning system, fresh paint, and new flooring. Lease Option available with $5,000 non-refundable lease option consideration and completion within 2years. $2,600 monthly payments.
- MLS® #A4434945
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,672
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeForbes Property Group
- Address3905 32nd Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHighland Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Attic Ventilator, Thermostat Attic Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market25
Price Change History for 3905 32nd Ln E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4434945)
|Price Reduced||$349,900||$100 (0.03%)|
|Price Reduced||$350,000||$4,900 (1.38%)|
|Price Reduced (from $359,900)||$354,900||$5,000 (1.39%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.