14814 Trinity Fall Way, Bradenton
D.R. Horton's Laurel floorplan 3 BR/2 BA home, Extended Lanai and, wait for it...a 3 Car Garage! This almost new home has been maintained in pristine condition and is waiting for its new owner. Master Suite is in the back of the home for privacy with Tray Ceiling in Bedroom and spacious Master Bath with Garden Tub and Separate Shower. The Guest Bedrooms are on the other side of home separated by Guest Bath. The Kitchen has plenty of expresso wood cabinets, stainless appliances, Granite counter tops with Breakfast Bar all to make a picky chef very pleased! More to know about this great home but you'll have to come and see. This home is located in the back of the community with a long view of the Lake & fountain. Del Tierra is a great community with no CDD & close to I-75. Property being sold As-Is and comes with a 13 month HWA Home Warranty up to a value of $475
- MLS® #A4434958
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,844
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address14814 Trinity Fall Way
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty Manatee
Price Change History for 14814 Trinity Fall Way, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4434958)
|Price Reduced (from $315,000)||$305,000||$10,000 (3.17%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.