6529 Candlestick Dr, Bradenton
Low fees and a maintenance free yard make this villa an outstanding option at this price. This immaculate villa has an open floor plan with 2 bedrooms AND a den with a lovely view from the extended lanai. The seller has upgraded many items in this villa including gorgeous light fixtures and fans, customized closets in the master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and the pantry, and custom Hunter Douglas cellular vertical shades on both door walls. The gourmet kitchen has a closet pantry, granite countertops and stainless appliances. There is also tile on the diagonal in main living areas, crown molding, and an extended lanai with a gorgeous water view. The spacious lanai has pavers with both covered and exposed areas underneath the large screened cage. This villa has a social membership only so the fees are very reasonable for this resort-style community. The social membership entitles you to free use of both fitness centers with separate aerobics room and the tennis center with 8 HAR-TRU lighted tennis courts and an on-site tennis pro. The main pool has a poolside grill, sand "beach" and resistance swim pool. The pool-side grill serves a casual menu and drinks. There are many pools throughout the community that you can use. There is a wonderful restaurant in the Tuscan inspired clubhouse for casual dining or gourmet evening meals and buffets. This complex is within 1 mile of I-75 which makes commuting to St. Pete, Tampa, or Sarasota a breeze. Truly a River Strand best buy - don't miss it!
- MLS® #A4434965
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,525
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Golf, Golf Community
- # of Garages2
- ViewWater View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeSavvy Avenue, Llc
- Address6529 Candlestick Dr
- SubdivisionHeritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market12
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.