13650 2nd Ave Ne, Bradenton
Peace and Tranquility await you on this beautiful 1.15 acre lot. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee poolside while you take in the wooded backyard view and sounds of nature. The property offers many shaded areas to enjoy the outdoors, even during the warmer months. This is a great space for those who like to entertain. 4 Car garage allows for a work space, extra storage, and is ideal for someone who likes to work on cars! The updated first floor Master bedroom offers privacy and a view of the pool and wooded property. New Roof 2018, New HVAC upstairs 2016 & downstairs 2018, Kitchen, Appliances and Dining room updated in 2016. Pool filter replaced 2019. Outdoor kitchen plumbed and wired. Enjoy the comforts of having a pool and pool bath during warm summer days. The home features plantation shutters in the kitchen and dining area and has a fire place that can be enjoyed from the living room and family room. The creek along the back of the property provides added enrichment for children of all ages. This home has something for everyone, even the pets!
- MLS® #A4435020
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,464
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Deed Restricted, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address13650 2nd Ave Ne
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph V
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market23
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.