561 Mast Dr, Bradenton
Waterfront living, with many exquisite extras, made easy. This elegant 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 2 car garage residence, located in Harbour Walk at the Inlets, is ideal for formal or casual entertaining featuring amazing furnishings and finishing. This one-of-a-kind estate even includes a top of the line movie theater! Including reclining theater seats, surround sound, and 110" motorized projection screen that even transmits 3-D! The gourmet kitchen offers the chef in you not only the room but the tools to create tasty feasts. The owners suite complete with an enticing en-suite, fabulous built-ins, and access to the blissful pool area, making it perfect for rest and relaxation. You will notice rich, dark wood flooring throughout most of the home along with unique light fixtures. Venture outside to a living space boasting cooking, dining and restful spots to soak up the Florida sun. Just beyond the crystal clear waters of the heated salt water pool and spa sits your dock which offers the ideal setting for your yacht. By boat you are only six miles to Tampa Bay and 12 miles to the Gulf of Mexico. A trip that is surrounded by other elegant homes and close to many amenities. A Hikvision exterior security system with 8 HD IP exterior cameras with IR illumination will convey with the home. Make sure to see the attachment of all things that convey with this fabulous estate. All that is missing is you and your treasures to call this home.
- MLS® #A4435035
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,168
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Other, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market179
- Address561 Mast Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk At The Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Other Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.