4003 Bridlecrest Ln, Bradenton
You have found your piece of paradise! Look no further. This beautiful 2 bedroom with a den and 2-bathroom villa will be the right choice for you. It has many upgrades. You will enjoy the extended lanai overlooking the lake, relax outside with your favorite beverage and watch the world go be. This Villa has hardwood floors, Travertine stone accent wall, water osmosis system, upgraded lighting, 42-inch cherry wood kitchen cabinets, sold surface counter tops, under counter lighting, upgraded outdoor lighting, 2-inch faux wood blinds, new washer and dryer very large inside laundry room, trey ceilings and so much more. The community amenities are fantastic too with a wonderful resort style community pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a gather room with a catering kitchen in it for all your parties. All of this and only 4 miles from the Gulf Beach, only 1 ½ miles to the Bay…Come see this today!
- MLS® #A4435476
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,558
- Year Built2009
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- Address4003 Bridlecrest Ln
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Trace
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 4:59pm EDT.