6181 9th Avenue Cir Ne, Bradenton
CYPRESS CREEK ESTATES- LAKEFRONT HOME with PRIVATE POOL/SPA- Better than new, this home is a unique opportunity for the location. Home sits on 1 Acre lake front lot and has 3 spacious bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, formal dining, separate family and living area. Inground caged pool with extended patio area perfect for entertaining. The Family room is open with kitchen that has raised cabinetry, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and double ovens that any gourmet cook will like, there is also a center island and breakfast nook perfect for your morning coffee while overlooking the lake and pool area. Attached side loading 2 Car Garage + 1 Golf cart or compact vehicle garage. Cypress Creek Estates is a gated enclave of 90 custom homes on 1+ Acre, bordering the Manatee River and conveniently located with easy access to I-75, SR-64, Tom Bennett Park and short drive to Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota and Ellenton Outlet mall. Enjoy this peaceful setting of Country Creek Estates and Florida lifestyle.Home and property needs TLC and is being sold AS IS condition. Priced at excellent value that gives you the best opportunity to come make it your own! Buyer/Agent to verify all information in MLS. Room sizes are approx. Buyer's/Buyer's Agent acknowledge utilities may NOT be turned on for Buyer's inspections.
- MLS® #A4435529
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,471
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesOther, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market8
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address6181 9th Avenue Cir Ne
- SubdivisionCypress Creek Estates Subdivisi
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Gas Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Skyline
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.